Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Review: The Voice Between My Legs (Part 2) by Ozlo Grey, Priya Grey

The Voice Between My Legs (Part 2)

What My Body Wants, My Heart Can't Have.…

Lacey
Cooper has revealed his secret and his deception runs deep. My head tells me to walk away, but my body refuses. Sex with Cooper West rocks me to the core and shatters all preconceived notions of who I am. So when the billionaire presents an "arrangement" that can satisfy both our needs, I agree against my better judgment. We're playing a dangerous game – one where our emotions and physical desires clash.

Cooper
No matter how many times I ravish her body, I'm still not satisfied. Lacey Winters has awoken feelings in me that I buried long ago. But I can't let her get too close. Now that she knows my secret, there's too much at stake. I have to stop thinking about her. I have to stop wanting her. I have to keep my distance while I savor every inch of her body.




"The hardest thing to do is jump into the unknown, operate on faith. But that's usually where the treasure lies."

This is Cooper and Lacey's very enjoyable, steamy conclusion. Secrets are revealed, decisions are made and there is a HEA. Lacey is an amazing woman, she survived breast cancer, follows her dreams as a aspiring photographer, knows what she wants in a relationship and is not willing to settle. She's is an inspiring character, she puts herself out there and finds her passion in her career but also in her sex life. Cooper has given her back her mojo. Cooper is a millionaire who has created a wall around his heart because of his unfortunate past. Cooper has created a safe zone, no one knows his identity until he takes a chance on the Lacey, the woman who has opened up his heart. Will Lacey be able to move past his deception? 

What ensues next is a wild ride including a hot airplane escaped. You don't want to miss the conclusion!

 The Voice Between My Legs (Part 1) by Ozlo Grey, Priya Grey 
Amazon: http://amzn.to/1k3HgxP

The Voice Between My Legs (Part 2) by Ozlo Grey, Priya Grey 
Amazon: http://amzn.to/1OvBQIW

No comments:

Post a Comment