Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Book Blast & Playlist- More (The Evermore Series, Book 1) by Rachel De Lune

More (The Evermore Series, Book 1)



Synopsis:
Miserable and dejected in her marriage, Isabel Fields encounters a stranger in a bar promising an opportunity to change her life. Nonetheless, she must make a decision she thought was reserved for other women.  
Sexual dominant, Sebastian York, specializes in igniting passion in his lovers, but women always come and go, and he’s never had a woman to call his own.
Leading Izzy, a natural submissive, on a journey of sexual awakening, their casual arrangement soon grows too confining. Seb satisfies everything Izzy has craved and she instinctively bows to his dominant personality, fulfilling his every desire.
Their casual arrangement ignites Isabel’s long-buried passion and touches her heart, but Izzy struggles with the emotional turmoil that plagues her soul.
Sacrifices will have to be made by both, putting their love to the test. Izzy stands to lose the marriage she dedicated years of her life to, but has a chance to gain a relationship she's always longed for. All depends on whether Sebastian proves to be the love of Izzy’s life, or leaves her wanting more…

Available for Sale at:

Music for More!
When I’m writing, I’m completely obsessed with the story and my characters. I fall into little day dreams about a scene or a new plot line. And when I’m listening to the radio, I’m listening out for words and songs that resonate with the story I’m crafting.
These are some of the songs that I’ve collected that for me, tell the story of More.

I’m a huge fan of Sam Smith. His music will feature through all of my books. The words always resonate with me and some of his words make me think of my characters.
Here is the first of Sam’s songs that feature on my soundtrack for More.
https://youtu.be/ULPDq02zavs Make It To Me, Sam Smith

This next track I fell in love with as soon as I heard it. Again, the lyrics seemed to be echoing just what Izzy was going through and it’s been stuck on my own little playlist.
https://youtu.be/Vh5j7zDpy-4 Wicked Games, Parra for Curva

This is a bit more of an upbeat song, although I think it captures the desperation that Izzy feels at times.
https://youtu.be/Q1fGOG3XXIQ Poison, Rita Ora

More is an emotional love story and the heart of it, the pain that love can cause. Paloma Faith has a wonderful voice and this song has been on repeat for much of the editing process of More.
https://youtu.be/PaKr9gWqwl4 Only Love Can Hurt Like This, Paloma Faith

The second Sam Smith track…
I heard this only a few weeks ago and with the hype around the new Bond film, it hasn’t been off the radio. I listened and fell in love with the words and the song. There is some debate though, if this is the song for Izzy or for Seb.
I’d love to know what you think.
https://youtu.be/8jzDnsjYv9A Writing’s on the Wall, Sam Smith



Rachel De Lune











Rachel De Lune Bio: 
Rachel De Lune writes emotionally driven erotic romance. She began scribbling her stories in the pages of a notebook several years ago. Today, she’s still scribbling stories of dominance and submission and is looking forward to releasing her debut ‘The Evermore series’ to the world. For every woman who’s ever desired more. www.racheldelune.com

Follow




No comments:

Post a Comment