Monday, April 27, 2015

*****5 Stars***** Review: The Exposé 4 (The Exposé #4) by Roxy Sloane

The Exposé 4 (The Exposé, #4)






She’s torn my empire apart. Now, my secrets are out — but I still don’t know who I can trust.
Somebody is after me, and they don’t care who they hurt to get their way.
I have to protect her.
I need to possess her.
It all ends tonight.

*The fourth and final part of the explosive serial!*



















1-Click on Amazon The Exposé 4

This is the final installment of The Exposé series and I want more! This series had it all, vendettas, fires, betrayal and hot steamy sex. We return to the fire that was intentionally started  with Zoe trapped. Zoe is rescued and holy Alpha Male, Dax decides to keep Zoe protected by diverting her priorities to his bedroom with hot sex. However after two days life must go on. Dax begins to open up for to Zoe, bringing her further into his life. Until Zoe's unexpected Exposé is published and Dax walks away. He feels betrayed and Zoe loses everything, her career and Dax.

I love Zoe, she has balls! Zoe doesn't run away and hide after the Exposé is published.She stands-up for what she feels is right, ethical and doesn't back down no matter what the consequences.

"Business doesn't mean screwing people over," I shoot back with a glare. "No wonder people don't trust the media anymore, with people like you chasing after all the wrong stories. You should be ashamed of yourself."

Is it too late? Has Zoe lost everything, her career and the man she loves? Who has a vendetta against Dax?  All the answers can be found in this final part! It's so so good!

Roxy Sloane is the queen of the 'mini series'! She keeps me wanting more week after week. Roxye Sloane has several other mini series. I recommend them all.

The Seduction Series
The Seduction: The Complete Collection


The Invitation Series
The Invitation
The Invitation 2
The Invitation 3


The Submission Series
Sweet Submission (The Submission Series Book 1)
Wild Submission (The Submission Series Book 2)
Total Submission (The Submission Series Book 3)
Perfect Submission (The Submission Series Book 4)

Displaying Teaser 5.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment