Monday, March 9, 2015

****Review**** Inside the Lines by Ally Bishop

Inside the Lines

What happens in love might destroy you...

Or remake you altogether.

I make a living offering men and women their ultimate fantasies…as submissives of the mysterious Mistress Hathaway.

I've never surrendered to anyone. That's not the way it works. Or rather, not the way I operate.

But when the gorgeous Fin MacKenzie shows up in my life, he throws everything out of balance.

Now I'm not sure who I am anymore, and I'm questioning everything.

What woman can turn away from a gorgeous Scotsman, especially when he sets her body on fire and her heart ablaze?

I have to stop it…us. I can't keep going like this. It will ruin everything I've worked so hard to build.

Who am I if I surrender to him? Worse yet, who am I if I don't?







Lux Trace is a Dominatrix, who has created the Mistress persona to be in control of her life.  As a professional Dominatrix she follows three rules:

  1. Never let them disobey you.
  2. Never let them touch you.
  3. Never have sex with the.
She was mostly in control of her life until she met Fin Mackenize, a sexy talking, well-built, Scotsman. Fin is accepting of Lux's career and future endeavors. He pushes her to try new experiences, however it only causes Lux to withdraw from their relationship. The story becomes intense and I want to throw my e-reader at Lux's head. Lux is a strong woman with an unkind past that she hides from Fin and herself. Lux is unable to move forward in a relationship or her career without dealing with her fears and trust issues. It's an internal struggle she has to face on her own.  "I drew lines I refused to cross, and instead of liberating me and giving me control, they kept me tied down and afraid." Lux is now in control of fixing her mistakes but is it too late? I encourage to find out. 


(Yes, yummy Scotsman)

No comments:

Post a Comment