Monday, February 23, 2015

****Review**** Play My Game by J Kenner

Play my Game (Stark Trilogy, #3.7)



Happy Ever After is just the beginning...

Find out how it all began for Damien and Nikki in J. Kenner's hot and addictive bestselling Stark series: Release Me, Claim Me, Complete Me, Take Me and Have Me.
















1-Click on Amazon  Play My Game: A Stark Ever After Novella





We return to Damien and Nikki after their honeymoon and Valentine's Day less than a week away.  Damien surprise Nikki with a game to celebrate Valentine's Day. 

" For my wife for Valentine's Day,
A proposition, if I may-
Three clues for you, 
You know what to do-
And if you want your present to claim,
You're going to have to play my game"

While Nikki is enjoying the game, their lives are once again turned upside down. Nikki finds her strength, in herself and in her husband. Will the threat ruin their Valentine's Day? Find out in this sexy Valentine's romance with some angst.



No comments:

Post a Comment