Saturday, November 8, 2014

Review: The Invitation: Release (The Invitation 3) By Roxy Sloane

Invitation 3
Add caption

The invitation unlocked a world of pleasure -- but the game is only just beginning… 

He promised me an adventure. I had no idea what lay in store. Now, I know his name, and everything has changed.

I want to trust him, but his secrets could ruin us both. I need to know what he’s hiding – before it’s too late.


I’ve already risked everything for his love. Now, I’m playing to win.


Are you ready?


*The explosive conclusion to the seductive new series*


Review



"My beautiful filthy girl."  





We previously discovered Ashton was Justine's (JJ) seducer. He was sending her invitations for filthy encounters. After JJ was no longer anger with Ash because she thought  he was using her, they ran off to the Hamptons for a hot weekend. We discover that Ash was hiding a big secret.  A secret that was keeping him away from JJ until now. The secret was revealed (no surprise) and JJ decides it's a big enough secret to dump Ashton. Ash continues to pursue JJ until he can explain himself and they get back together until the secret comes back to haunt them. Was I cryptic enough?  The story was Hot but the plot was not intriguing. It's was predictable. I did enjoy alpha Ash and his commentary. A happily ever after is always a good ending.











Purchase on Amazon The Invitation 3











No comments:

Post a Comment