Friday, March 10, 2017

Book Review: Two Guys by L.P. Lovell & Stevie J. Cole

Two Guys





Two Guys is the second book in The Game Series. Hold on tight because The Game Series has gotten darker, so much darker. The suspense is killing me! The unanswered questions from the previous installment are only intensifying.

The authors are playing with our heads! They are taunting us. During day two Tobias and Preston play head games with Ella and in the end she's given two choices but really for Ella there is only one. There are continued reminders that it's only a game. I only hope Ella hasn't already lost.

I'm loving this series but seriously I wish it was weekly instead of bi-weekly. The next book in the series, Three Players, releases March 24th. I can only imagine what comes next!

No comments:

Post a Comment