Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Review: Snowed In by Lila Monroe

Snowed In (Christmas With A Billionaire Novella)

Throwing a blow-out bash for hot rockstar-turned-music exec Ace Carmichael should be as easy as pecan pie. It’s my chance to prove my party-planning skills, but this bad boy client isn’t making life simple with his broody looks and aversion to shirts. If only he'd stop tempting me to jingle all the way ... to his hot tub ... this could be my big break.

But thanks to four feet of snow, the event of the year is suddenly a party for two. So deck the halls with a dangerously sexy tattooed rocker, a dozen cases of champagne and … me.

When the snow melts, Santa might not be the only one who’s coming. So what’s it going to be this year: naughty or nice?he






 
It's the holiday season and Paige Bartlett scores a high profile party planning job in Colorado. She'll be working for the former sexy rockstar, now the hot jerk music exec Ace Carmichael. Well that was the plan until the they find themselves snowed in and all bets of professionalism are off.   
   
Paige is the good sister, the one that follows all her Mother's rules, the one who is straight laced, until she meets Ace. Paige finds herself throwing out all the rules when she's with Ace.Their attraction melts the words right off the page. But can Ace be more than a fling since they are worlds apart? 

I'm a sucker for holiday stories and Snowed In fits the bill. It's humorous, sexy and filled with odd references. I loved it! Leave it to Lila Monroe to resurrect Dudley Do-Right, have me googling Peggy Carter and adding The Shining to my TBR list. Snowed In brings romance to the holidays and left me all warm and fuzzy inside (may or may not be due to the steamy escapades). 5 Hot Tub Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment