Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Review: Billionaire With a Twist Part Two by Lila Monroe

Billionaire With a Twist Part Two

He’s dirty – no chaser.

Billionaire Hunter Knox hired me to save his family bourbon business: I’ve won the big pitch, but now trouble is only just beginning. I’m on a tightrope trying to keep my career from crashing out like a coed after a dozen jaeger shots, and I’ve made it clear to Hunter, our sexy one-night fling can't be repeated.

So what does the guy do? Turns around and starts dating my sister.

Pour me a double.










Billionaire with a Twist 2 is an emotional backwards roller coaster ride. To get a true sense of the crazy, emotional ride Lila Monroe induces while reading this story here are my feeling while reading:

I am:
a little hurt , jealous
somewhat stressed
definitely confounded 
excited, redeemed
stir crazy (why? why? no more drinking when on roof tops)
ecstatic, relieved 
happy, 
naughty,
happy,
concerned
and 
#*%@!

This the continuation of Ally and Hunter's story and it's a doozy! Ally drives me crazy at the beginning, middle and end of the story but that's what makes her a awesome heroine. She also reminds us that it's important to watch our liquor intake especially when your hurting. Yes it's too easy to fall into that trap. Ally tumbles down that road head first without a parachute. Okay, enough with the metaphors. Read this series! I can't wait for the redemption, no I mean the conclusion.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment