Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Review: Finding Bliss (Bliss, #4) by B.J. Harvey

Finding Bliss (Bliss, #4)

The End of an Era

They call me the walking dildo.

Gratifying? Yes.

Something my mother would be proud of? Hell no!

Watching my best friend and my old friend-with-benefits blissfully walk down the aisle has just reiterated the fact that I’m thirty and perpetually single.

I thought I’d found the woman I wanted to spend my life with, you have to open your eyes to realize that it’s never gonna happen.

Funny how meeting the right person can finally make you see sense.

My name is Noah Taylor: kickass trauma surgeon, closet idealist, wishful thinker, and all round cocky asshole, and this is the year my life will change for the better.

*Disclaimer: This book features hot sex, filthy language, misuse of on-call rooms and the overdue redemption of the fake orgasm*
(less)




Finding Bliss is a romantic, sexy comedy about a cocky trauma surgeon who finally finds the one, well after he thought he found the one.

Dr. Noah Taylor is a trauma surgeon/walking dildo. Yes, his junk has made him famous. Noah was seeing a woman and want to move forward with their relationship. Unbeknownst to Noah, he was in a booty call relationship, nothing more nothing less. It's only when she explained that "This, this I can do. We meet up; we have sex. It's awesome; it's good. We both get off and go our merry little way." does Noah decide to end the relationship and move on. He's thirty years old and ready to move his life forward.


Noah moves his life forward with a bang, or should I say a drunken kiss at his friends wedding. Unknowingly, Noah again meets the woman who he shared the drunken kiss at work, he forgotten it had occurred. When they meet sparks once again fly. She's perfect for the good doctor, she friendly funny, and challenging. Now he has to convince her he's no longer just a walking dildo.(She/Her is a secret, you'll have to discover for yourself.)

It's not only Noah's reputation that hinders their future relationship but also a secret she's not willing to reveal because she doesn't want to be a burden.

The story is funny and sweet. If you have not read the previous books in this series it takes time sorting out all the characters. In the end you feel like you're part of the family. I enjoyed the bantering, teasing and sexy scenes. I was frustrated with the heroine, the secret she kept did not only put herself in danger but also everyone else around her. Noah is a great character, he's moved on from his old ways and wants to find the right person. I loved when he walk away from the booty call. He gave a heart felt speech that built his character. Over all I really enjoyed the story. You will definitely laugh and find a HEA.

No comments:

Post a Comment