Monday, May 4, 2015

****Review**** The Billionaire Game by Lila Monroe

The Billionaire Game

Sexy playboy billionaire Asher Young goes through girlfriends like he goes through bottles of Moët. I would know — he brings them all to get fitted for my luxury lingerie designs. I guess that's one way to avoid awkward conversations when they find another girl’s panties in his Maserati.

Now he has a proposition for me: he’ll invest in my design business, and I’ll finally open the boutique of my dreams.

There’s just one problem: I can’t stop kissing him. And he looks REALLY good naked.

Make that two problems….
















Kate is an entrepreneur, she created “Trifles by Kate” a high end lingerie business. She also worked full time at Devlin Media Corp as a receptionist, until she had a very bad week.  Kate had been dumped by her over possessive boyfriend and fired, all within the same week. Kate decides to strike out on her own and take her business to the next level. Now she needs investors to make her dream a reality.

Asher Young is a sexy billionaire playboy, who has a revolving door of girlfriends. Kate’s business catches Asher’s attention and he offers to assist her with financing, expansion and mass marketing of her lingerie.  Kate is not interested commercializing her lingerie, she wants to continue to produce a high quality, personal product. 

“I’d wanted to believe so much that I wasn’t just doing what I loved, but that I was doing good, too.”

Kate has not been able to procure financing from another establishment.  Is Asher Young the white knight who will come and rescue Kate's dreams, if so at what cost?

This is the first part in a three part series. I love Kate's ambition and fortitude. She sticks to her guns and is offered an opportunity of a life time. I enjoyed Kate and Asher's bantering. They make a hot, slightly nerdy couple. I'm was expecting a cliffhanger and/or insight into the billionaire game. I'm now very curious if Asher has a hidden agenda and how their relationship will be develop.

Displaying Teaser 3.PNG



No comments:

Post a Comment