Monday, May 11, 2015

*****5 Revealing Stars ***** The Billionaire Game 2 by Lila Monroe

The Billionaire Game 2

Who would have thought a month ago I'd be opening my very own luxurious lingerie shop? Playboy billionaire Asher Young, that's who. And with his encouragement, and deep pockets (that look very good on the seat of his tight pants), my dreams are finally coming true.
 

The only problem is, my silent partner has turned out to be all mouth—and lips. And tongue. Is he for real, or is this just another one of his flirty games? With my dreams on the line, I can't afford to get played. 

But when he looks at me like that or touches me like that, all bets are off.









Woo! The truth is revealed and it's a doozy! Seriously, what was Asher Young thinking? Flippin moron, yes that's the way to win over the girl. 

Here is quick synopsis:

Kate is beyond stressed because Asher moved up her store's opening date.
Kate hides behind her humor.
Asher suffers from culinary OCD.
Asher and Kate's families are not supportive of their careers.
Asher has Kate's back. 
Asher and Kate are still nerds.
Kate's mom is no mother of the year. 
And finally Asher is a DICK! 

Lila Monroe nailed it! I loved the bantering, the sexual tension, and the plot twist.  When I get my panties in a bunch over a story, I know it's great!! And this story is Awesome!! I can't wait for the finale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment