Monday, May 18, 2015

Review- The Billionaire Game 3 (The Billionaire Game #3) by Lila Monroe

The Billionaire Game 3

I knew he was trouble.

You’d think the words 'Playboy billionaire’ would have been my first warning, but I went and fell hard for Asher Young. He said he believed in me and my lingerie design business, but it turns out, it was all just a game to him.

I never want to see his irritatingly-handsome face again. But how am I supposed to move on when he’s still my #1 investor?

I can’t decide if I want to slap him, or kiss him senseless.

Or both.





This is the final installment of the Billionaire Game series and it's 'I can stand up for myself and make him jealous' wonderful!

We return to Katie running from her store's opening when she discovers that Asher made "a bet on who could take the biggest no-hope business idea and make it into a success."  Katie is nearly destroyed, she spends coach time sulking, but she doesn't give up on her dream. Asher makes attempt to explain but he never begins with an apology furthering Katie's anger.

Katie is offered and opportunity to move on from Asher, pay him back and start fresh.  She would have the funds to move forward and leave her partner behind. Can she move forward without the man who has supported her, shared with her, and made her perfect geeky match?

Katie comes into her own, she finds her backbone and stands her ground. She won't give into Asher until she's satisfied that she isn't just another flavor of the month. Katie finally stands up to her family, she confronts them regarding their hypocritical, condescending and undermining treatment. I loved it!  Asher continues to play games but this time he plays them to win Katie back. Asher redeems himself and reveals his true feeling when gives a poignant speech about love at his best friends wedding. I would love to read Asher's POV. I think he makes for an intriguing character.

No comments:

Post a Comment