Thursday, February 12, 2015

****Review**** The Billionaire Bargain 3 by Lila Monroe

The Billionaire Bargain (#1)


Last week I was in the penthouse with a sexy Australian billionaire. Now I’m back to Netflix Friday nigths and leftover takeout. And it’s all my fault.

I’m the one who left the high life behind, and all because I couldn’t bring myself to go through with a sham marriage to my sexy boss Grant Devlin — because I went and fell in love with him for real.

I know, stupid.

Now he won’t talk to me, my job is hanging by a thread, and oh yeah, an evil plot to take over Devlin Media Corp means all my hard work could be for nothing. If we’re going to save the company, I need Grant’s help.

Help that doesn’t include hot sex in the copy room.








1-Click on Amazon The Billionaire Bargain 3

Review




In this final installment we catch up with Lacey after she had left Grant at the altar. She wasn’t able to marry him for the wrong reasons. “I care too much about Grant to have some fake wedding. It would have been so much worse if I had gone through with it.” Lacey hides out at her nature loving parents home until she decides to go back to work.  I am 100% impressed that Lacey had the gumption to return to work.  

When Lacey returns to work she runs into Portia and is very surprised that she’s friendly and concerned for her welfare.  However, when Lacey finally is confronted by Grant she’s given the cold shoulder. Lacey continues to move forward, trying to resume her position Devlin Media Corp however Grant makes it clear that it’s best that she moves on.

Lacey was unable to shake her feelings that Portia was up to something. Playing on a hunch, Lacey and her co-conspirator, Kate, decide to follow Portia. Lacey discovers Portia’s scheme and needs to decide what to do with the information. “Were he and the company really worth the time, effort, and heartbreak it would take to communicate to him that there was real danger? Would I even be able to communicate to him at all? Or at the end of all my attempts, would he still sneer and coolly dismiss me?” That’s the billion dollar question. 

I enjoyed this series. It’s was humorous, fun and steamy.  Each installment kept me wanting more.  
I’ve added Lila Monroe to my ‘I can’t wait to see what she writes next’ list. ​




No comments:

Post a Comment