Saturday, July 22, 2017

Book Review: Brandon: Dark Grove Plantation by Julia Sykes

Brandon: Dark Grove Plantation
For months, I’ve been drawn to BDSM club Dark Grove Plantation again and again, unable to resist the allure of one particular raven-haired beauty. The only problem? Ella is a Dominatrix, and she’s made it clear with her barbed tongue that she has zero interest in submitting to me. But my instincts tell me that lies are dripping from those perfect, red-painted lips. I crave to bind her beneath me, to torment her body with dark pleasure until she screams out my name and calls me Master. There’s a sweet submissive hidden somewhere under Ella’s haughty exterior, and I intend to earn her surrender. The infamous Dominatrix of Dark Grove Plantation will be mine.







This cover is sexy as sin and so is the story. Julia Sykes turns up the heat with this battle of the Doms.

Brandon is a Dom who is infatuated with Ella, Dominatrix of Dark Grove Plantation. Ella is a lawyer who finds immense satisfaction winning a case and dominating her play partners at Dark Grove. Brandon shakes her sense of control and Ella can't bear appearing weak. 

Brandon goes all out on a bet to win Ella's submission but it's only Ella who can truly choose to give it.

It's steamy goodness all wrap up in this shorty. 4 Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment