Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Book Review: Bad Boss by Clarissa Wild

Bad Boss
What do men want more than anything? Money and women.
As the CEO of one of the biggest companies in the city, I am one lucky man.
Everyone wants a taste of what I’ve got to offer, and it’s massive. Girls fight over me in droves.
In my fantasy, of course. I had to make some sacrifices to get to the top.
To protect myself and the company, I always have to hide my dirty little secret…
I’m a panty sniffer.
What? A man has needs. Mine are just a bit more… outrageous. Instead of dating, I hoard panties.
Except it’s about to blow up in my face.
Why?
Because a beautiful girl just showed up for a job interview … the same girl I just bought a pair of panties from anonymously…
And what do I do?
I let my junk do the thinking, and hire her as my intern.






This bad boss is over-the-top ridiculous and just a tad commandeering in bed. Bad Boss is a humorous, sexy romance. Right from the start you'll cheeks will hurt from laughing. There's no holds barred what this bad boss will do.

Panty sniffer TJ Morrows can't help himself when it comes to women's underwear. He loves the smell, it helps him relax from his stressful job as the boss.

Lesley Fischer wants to be her own boss someday but right now she's selling her panties over the internet to pay her bills. Lesley is looking for an internship in order to learn the ropes. When she's offered an interview by TJ Morrows, she brings her A-game to the interview even though she not sure what the position entails.

What comes next will have your laughing-out-loud while melting your panties. Clarissa Wild made this Bad Boss eccentric and swoon worthy. A combo you do not want to miss. I really enjoyed the banter between Lesley and TJ. TJ is just the perfect amount of crazy with a big heart! 4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment