Monday, May 1, 2017

Book Review: Joy Ride by Lauren Blakely

Joy Ride
Let’s be honest, ladies. A good man is a lot like the perfect car. You want a hot body, an engine that purrs, and superior performance under the hood...for the best joy ride of your life.

I’m at your service. Ready to go all night long.

But then a wildly sexy brunette appears in my life and throws a wrench in all my plans. She’s fiery, she’s talented, she’s gorgeous, and I’d really like to know what makes her engine hum.

Henley also happens to be my biggest rival, and now we’re forced to work together every day on the most important custom car build of my career. The trouble is I can’t quite figure out if she wants to kick me in the lug nuts or beg me to give her a good, hard fuel injection. Until one night that question is answered on the hood of a sports car when she calls out my name three times. And we can’t seem to put on the brakes.

If sleeping with the enemy is a bad idea, how much more dangerous would it be to fall in love with her?



I am completely sweet on Joy Ride! This story gave me the best warm fuzzy feelings. The pages are filled with plenty of sexual innuendos, intense chemistry and humor. 

Max Summers is the owner of Summers Custom Autos and best in the business. When Henley Rose Marlow reappears after five years as the lead builder for Max's rival, he is thrown off his game. Max had fired Henley and now there's plenty of bad blood between them. 

To Max and Henley's surprise they were both hired to build a car for a television show, Midnight Steel. While working together their chemistry reignites. Max discovers sleeping with the enemy is totally worth the pleasure. Now they have to find a way to move past their grudges and follow their hearts.

Joy Ride is an enemies to lovers romantic comedy. There may also be a secret or two that will keep you on edge. Lauren Blakely never fails to give us the optimal mix humor, hope and romance! 5 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment