Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Book Review: Dirty Filthy Rich Men by Laurelin Paige

Dirty Filthy Rich Men (Dirty Duet, #1)
When I met Donovan Kincaid, I knew he was rich. I didn’t know he was filthy. Truth be told, I was only trying to get his best friend to notice me.

I knew poor scholarship girls like me didn't stand a chance against guys like Weston King and Donovan Kincaid, but I was in love with his world, their world, of parties and sex and power. I knew what I wanted—I knew who I wanted—until one night, their world tried to bite me back and Donovan saved me. He saved me, and then Weston finally noticed me, and I finally learned what it was to be in their world.

And then what it was like to lose it.

Ten years later, I’ve found my way back. Back to their world. Back to him.

This time, I’m ready. I've been down this road before, and I know all the dirty, filthy ways Donovan will try and wreck me.

But it’s hard to resist. Especially when I know how much I’ll like it.

Filthy Dirty Rich Men is intense, all-consuming and dirty! The story drew me in, held my interest and sent me reeling. The ending hurt, I need the next book NOW.
We were introduced to three main characters in Filthy Dirty Rich Boys, Sabrina Lind, Weston King, and Donovan Kincaid. It’s now ten years since Sabrina left Weston and Donovan behind. She’s back in Weston’s sights and soon his business.  After Sabrina accepts Weston’s job offer she packs up and moves to New York. On Sabrina's first day in her new office she's surprise to find Donovan had moved back from Tokyo. She had hoped Donovan would have been out of sight out of mind.
“Weston to my right, Donovan to my left, like a real life game of This or That, and of course the choice was This. It was the only choice. Practically. For my sanity. The other wasn’t even a actual option.”
Weston is fun and kind and good vs Donovan is confusing, cruel and controlling. Sabrina choice is already made for her. It was made the night she was saved. She had been saved by a Dangerous Dark Warrior Devil who is now in need of saving from himself.
This book is deliciously dark and dirty. I couldn’t get enough of Donovan. He’s cruel and unforgiving in order to hide his true feelings. I felt for Sabrina. She struggled with her feelings and actions. She takes a dark path to find her truth. They have intense chemistry. I can’t wait for the second book.5 Stars! 

No comments:

Post a Comment