Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Book Review: Hungry Boss by Luke Steel

Hungry Boss
Business doesn't have to come before pleasure.
When we hooked up, I didn't know who she was and I didn't think I'd see her again.
Then she sat down across from me in the boardroom.
Emma. My rival. A woman I have to crush under my thumb, a woman I want to steal everything from. And a woman who makes me throb--makes me ache to just wrap my hands in her thick hair again.
Taking over her company was all I wanted.
Now I want more... so much more.
I'm going to take everything Emma has and make it mine.







Hungry Boss is a quick, steamy story. It begins with two strangers bumping and grinding in a hotel business center. The boss is hungry alright but it's not for dinner.

As it turns out the two strangers are not strangers at all. The very next day Nate Stone finds himself across the table from Emma Vance, CEO of Social Tech. Nate isn't there for pleasantries, he's there to acquire the tech firm with a low ball offer. Emma is a strong, independent woman. She's not going to take shit from Nate. She knows what her company is worth and how to make it successful. 

After a second encounter in the hotel business center, it's Nate who's left with his head spinning. Can they make a deal in the boardroom as well as the bedroom? 

There's plenty of chemistry between Nate and Emma. Nate has met his match and it's sexy as sin. 4 Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment