Monday, December 5, 2016

Book Review: Womanizer by Katy Evans

Womanizer (Manwhore, #4)
You've seen the headlines: Womanizing billionaire player! Watch out! Stay away!

We were just two strangers. Facing a forbidden attraction, a chemical connection. Neither of us expected or wanted it to amount to more.
But I had never been drawn to a guy the way I was drawn to this one: my brother's best friend, and CEO of the company where I interned.
Even knowing I should stay away, I proved to be too human, after all.
The chemistry was amazing.
The laughs were incredible.
I opened up to him in more ways than I'd opened up to anyone before.
But sex was as far as I'd go.
Just sex because he was too irresistible.
Just sex because I wouldn't be falling for him.
Just sex because I'd leave in three months, and I'd like for my brother not to kill me, and for nobody to find out he was my wicked little secret.
He wasn't the One.
He was just a womanizer.
But for a time, he would be mine.


Womanizer is a great addition to the Manwhore series. This series is addictive! Womanizer is a forbidden bad boy who falls for his best friend's younger sister romance. There's plenty of heat, heartache and happiness.

Olivia Roth has a very concise career plan. It starts with an internship in Chicago with Carma Inc that her brother Tahoe helped her acquire. She plans on returning to Texas and her family to start her career after the summer internship. Olivia is homesick while in Chicago and finds herself sharing a cigarette on the company terrace with a 'Hot Smoker Guy'. He's the mail guy who defies company dress code. They have a connection, there's a spark that leads them to the bedroom. Luckily, they didn't ask for each others name first..

During a phone call and a few family pictures, Callan Carmichael aka Hot Smoker Guy, discovers he just slept with his best friend's little sister. Awkward! What would appear to be the end of the quick fling is just the beginning. Callan's perspective on life quickly changes. He's ready to move past his womanizing ways. The questions remains if Olivia is ready to change her well constructed plans and take a leap of faith.

Callan is a bad boy, womanizer and the last man standing of the three until Olivia changes everything. They both push each other to be better people and discover that change is good. 5 Stars! 


Reading Order
Manwhore
Manwhore +1
Ms. Manwhore 
Ladies Man



 

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou for sharing the data which is beneficial for me and others likewise to see. Lovense Nora Rotating Head Rabbit

    ReplyDelete