Friday, November 4, 2016

Book Review: Dirty by Belle Aurora

Dirty (RAW Family, #2)
My marriage seemed perfect from the outside looking in.
People envied me. They wanted my life, wanted to be me.

Mrs Alejandra Gambino.
Wife of Dino Gambino. Daughter of Eduardo Castillo.
Respected. Loved. Mob royalty.

They had no idea of the horrors that lurked behind closed doors.
They didn't know I was at the lowest point a person could reach.

Enter Julius Carter.
Aloof, handsome, blue-eyed Julius Carter.

He saved me.
I screwed him over.

Now everybody was after me. My life was forfeit.
It was only a matter of time. I was a dead woman walking.

The question was, who would get to me first?


I really, really needed this book and Dirty delivered! Twitch and Julius are back and dirtier than ever. We catch up with our favorite characters five years after Twitch's death. Dirty is filled with action, angst, and an ending that comes full circle. I was glued till the very end and oh what an ending. Surprise there's one more book in the series that I need right now.

This is Julius and Alejandra's story. Alejandra was given to Dino Gambino by her father in order to unite the two families. At first all is well with the happy couple however it doesn't take long for Dino to show his true colors. Dino turns out to be a vicious, jealous, heinous husband. When Alejandra has an opportunity to end Dino she takes it however it doesn't take long for the truth to be revealed. Alejandra is on the run until Julius catches up with her. Julius's reputation had been tarnished because of Alejandra and now she has to be brought to justice. That's if Julius is willing to let her go.

Twitch, Antonio Falco, is also looking for his own justice and freedom to return home. Twitch teams up with the police to take down the men who are keeping him from his family. He's ready to go home and meet his son. Can Twitch stick to the game plan and corral his temper long enough to win out in the end?

Dirty lived up to all my expectations. I'm ready for a reread. If you love Raw or felt cheated, you need to read this book. This series is keeps getting better! 5 Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment