Monday, October 3, 2016

Book Review: Tempt Me (The Temptation #1) by Roxy Sloane

Tempt Me (The Temptation, #1)
I’ve never fucked a woman who didn’t lie.
Not to me. When I’m grinding eight inches deep up against your G-spot, you can bet you won’t have the mind to remember your own name. No, I’m talking about the next guy. And everyone who’s unlucky enough to come after me.
“That’s right, baby. You’re the best.”
“Nobody’s ever gone so deep.”
And this one, the classic. The biggest fucking whopper to ever cross a woman’s lips:
“Size doesn’t matter. It’s what you do with it that counts.”
Right, love. Say that again with a straight face once I’ve stretched you so wide, you’re begging me to stop and screaming for more, all in the same goddamn breath.
Go on, I dare you.
We’ve all got our secrets, but it just happens to be my job to figure yours out. I’m the best in the business, and I never back down.
But this case is different. This girl is different.
I don’t just want her secrets. I want everything


Roxy Sloane is back with a vengeance! Tempt Me is filled with emotional conflict, a real jackass fiancée and an eye twitching cliffhanger. Plus a twist that caught me by surprise.

Chloe is working for Fortune & Adler as a junior real estate agent and she’s engaged to Maxwell Mainwaring. Her fiancée is giving her a new beginning and a fresh start from her painful past. Max is from an elite Boston family, he expects Chloe to conform to his standards and expectations while Chloe prefers to be herself.

Jase Banner has been secretly hired to investigate Chloe and find her hidden secrets. What first appears to be a routine background check turns out to be much more.

Jase has worked his way into Chloe’s life and now has to figure out a way to stay in. Chloe is realizing that Max isn't for her and finally gives into temptation.

“I want Chloe, and I’m sure as hell going to take her-naked and begging, the way God and nature intended. Not just for tonight, either. I want this girl for good.” - Jase

What happens when Jase’s secret is revealed before he has a chance to explain to Chloe? I’ll tell you, a cliffhanger, that’s what happens! There is much more to this story but I don’t’ want to give anything away. Go read this book! Tease Me is part two in the series. 4.5 Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment