Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Book Review: Playboy Pilot by Penelope Ward & Vi Keeland

Playboy Pilot
Money or love? Which would you choose?

You probably just answered the question in your head thinking it's an easy decision.

For me, it's not. Did I mention it's a lot of money? A hell of a lot.

I needed to go far away to think it through.

As I embarked on an impulsive trip, I hit a detour when I met sexy Carter in the airport lounge. We struck up a heated conversation.

Then, he left.

I thought I'd never see him again.

But fate had other plans.

Surprise! He was the pilot of my flight.

The bigger surprise was the adventure that followed after the plane landed.

Carter was dangerous and always on the move.

Even though our connection was magnetic, I knew it was only temporary.

He would give me tickets, and I would follow him around the world to exotic places.

A bevy of flight attendant exes and rumors about Carter's reputation were never far behind.

I didn't know what to believe.

But I was addicted. Nothing else mattered anymore. And I was going to get hurt. Because a part of me wanted to be the one to finally ground the playboy pilot.

At the very least, he was taking me on a thrilling ride.

All good things must come to an end, right?

Except our ending was one I didn't see coming.



I loved, loved Playboy Pilot. It’s a feel good, heartwarming story that will have you singing your heart out.

“Come fly with me, beautiful.”
Get on board for a high flying adventure with Captain Carter Clynes and Kendall Sparks as they travel to Rio, Dubai, Amsterdam, Boca and more.  Kendell wants to get away because she has to make a life altering decision. While deciding on her destination she meets Carter Clynes who recommends his own destination. On a whim and a little bit of attraction, Kendell takes Carter up on his recommendation sending her Rio where they begin their adventure. Although they have a strong connection it’s not until Kendell meets the real Carter that she opens up her heart.  Kendell’s big decision is altered momentarily after falling for Carter. When Carter’s past keeps reintroducing itself Kendell gets back on track with her initial decision leaving heartache in its wake.  Can their love bring them back together? “The answer is in the sky. The answer is in the sky.”
I felt like my emotions were hang-gliding over Rio, fluttering above looking for a safe place to land. Which makes me love this book even more. The authors drew me in and made my heart race. I ached for Carter, he’s been flying away from his pain.  I cried for Kendell, she’s been lost and put in a very difficult situation. “Inseparable we’re miserable, but together…we somehow work.”  When they come together they find a little themselves in each other. 5 +++ Stars!




No comments:

Post a Comment