Monday, September 26, 2016

Book Review: Chandler by Laurelin Paige

Chandler (Fixed, #5)
I'm good in a boardroom, but I’m better in the bedroom. Much better. I can charm the skirt off any woman in one encounter. I'll even give her an orgasm before I put her in a cab. Or three. No more or she’ll start making plans for the future and I'm not into that.

Or I wasn’t until Genevive Fasbender. She's the first woman in five years that I want to spend the whole night with. And she's the first woman who’s told me I'm not what she wants in a lover, even after multiple O’s. She’s brash and bold and stubborn as hell, and she doesn’t believe it’s possible to satisfy her.

But I’m up for the challenge.

And after an incident in my brother’s office closet―a downright dirty incident―I think I’m just the guy to deliver.

Genevive Fasbender will never know what’s coming.


Are you ready for the next Pierce? Chandler Pierce is charming, young, good-looking, smart and the family playboy. He's also overshadowed by his elder brother Hudson. Chandler is given an opportunity to step in for Hudson while he cares for his new twins. Chandler who is immune to love because of his past experiences gets more than he expects when he meets Genevieve (Genny) Fasbender while attending a Gala in place of Hudson.

Genny is on a mission, she wants her father to make her a major player in his company but her father can't see beyond her gender. She's also is overshadowed by her brother. When she meets Chandler it's his reputation that puts him in her bed which initially leaves her unsatisfied. Turns out that Genny needs little more in bed to make it memorable and it doesn't take long for Chandler to come over to the dark side and give it to her. Now, Genny needs to find a way to prove her business savvy and it's Chandler who has a plan. There is a huge revelation that will turn both Chandler's and Genny's lives upside down. Chandler will have to dig deep and grow up.

Chandler is told in a male POV, which I loved. Chandler isn't you're typical dominate cliche. He is more of a giver in the bedroom until Genny draws out his more dominate side. Dominate Chandler is hot, steamy and sexy. His new formed dominate side makes him not only in charge in the bedroom but also in the boardroom. You will love this underdog battle to prove themselves. 5 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment