Monday, August 29, 2016

Book Review: Rockstars F#*k Harder by Penny Wylder

Rock Stars F#*k Harder
He's a wild rock star. I'm his manager. And he just knocked me up.
From the moment I met Drew I knew he was trouble. Of course he was. What kind of notorious playboy rock star isn't? What I didn't know was that he'd consume me, own me, body heart and soul. And when I thought he couldn't want more from me... he got me pregnant.
If his fans find out I'm carrying his baby they'll tear me apart.
Drew should hate me for putting his reputation on the line.
Except... I don't think he does. He keeps saying I'm his now. That the baby he put in me is proof.
But will he feel that way when the rest of the world finds out what we've done?




 
Rockstars F#*k Harder is a quick, steamy, fun story about a Rockstar who falls hard and fast for his new manager.

Drew Avery, anal retentive Rockstar, has a new manager. He quickly discovers that his new manager isn’t a ‘he’ as expected but rather the very professional Lucy Westmore. Drew is used to getting his way but Lucy has other plans.

It doesn’t take long for the sparks to ignite in the backstage dressing room and for Lucy to confess to her ultra-fan girl status. Lucy soon finds herself in a predicament, she only wants a professional relationship with Drew but after a surprise she’s not sure if she’ll have a job.

This is a quick, enjoyable read with rock star flair! 3.5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment