Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Review: Total D*ck (Bad Bitch, #3) by Christina Saunders

Total D*ck (Bad Bitch, #3)
I’m your classic skirt chaser. A womanizer. A total d*ck. My reputation is dirtier than a New Orleans street after a Mardi Gras parade. I take unwinnable cases and win them. Where people see defeat, I see a big fat paycheck. And when most men see rejection, it’s because the sexiest woman at the bar has already promised to go home with me.

But Scarlett Carmichael is the one person I can’t seem to conquer. This too-cool former debutante has it all—class, attitude, and a body that begs to be worshiped. I’ve never worked with a person like her before—hell, I’ve never played nice with anyone before in my life, and I’m not about to start with her. This woman wasn’t meant to be played nicely with. It’s going to be dirty. It’s going to be hot. She’s about to spend a lot of time with the biggest d*ck in town. And she’s going to love every minute of it…




Total D*ck is the third book in the series, centered around the Granade brothers. It’s got everything, action, suspense, an Alpha de jour and plenty of steamy rendezvous.  
Two worlds collide to collaborate on a corporate espionage lawsuit. Scarlett Carmichael is from old money, a former debutante and now lawyer. She’s been tasked to find a seasoned plaintiff lawyer, which brings her to the door step of Kennedy Granade, Attorney at Law. Kennedy Granade, is a skirt chaser and showboat but he’s also the best plaintiff attorney in New Orleans.  Kennedy is the youngest and final unattached Granade brother. He’s known for being a total d*ck, which he quickly lives up to his reputation.
It doesn’t take long for Kennedy to sign on as co-counsel when he hears the $$$. The case soon takes an unexpected turn, danger lurks around the corner and so does Kennedy’s hard-on for Scarlett. It becomes a case of when opposites attract.

I really enjoyed this final book in the series, it's a good mix of suspense and lust. 4 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment