Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Review: Hardass (Bad Bitch, #2) by Christina Saunders

Hardass (Bad Bitch, #2)
I cave in to no one. My hardass exterior is what makes me one of the hottest defense lawyers around. It's why I'm the perfect guy to defend the notorious Bayou Butcher serial killer - and why I'll come out on top.

Except this new associate I've hired is unnaturally skilled at putting chinks in my well-constructed armor. Her brazen talk and fiery attitude make me want to take control of her and silence her - in ways that will keep both of us busy till dawn. She drives me absolutely 100% crazy, but I need her for this case. I need her in my bed. I need her to let loose the man within me who fights with rage and loves with scorching desire...






 
Another Granade brother bites the dust. Washington 'Hardass' Granade has met his match, a brand new associate is out to ruffle his feathers inside and outside the courtroom. Caroline Montreat is feisty and the class clown at Palmer & Grande.  She's a brazen, straight talker who lands an opportunity as second chair defending a notorious serial killer. Now can she handle her hardass boss and keep her lips to herself  in order to get the job done and keep her heart safe?
  
I not only enjoyed the budding romance but the Who Done It plot. The story kept me working the case, trying to guess who is the real serial killer. The romance was just an added bonus. There's plenty of steamy scenes, misunderstandings and punches thrown. This is the second in the series centered around three lawyer brothers who finally find their match, don't miss Bad Bitch and Total D*ck. 5 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment