Friday, June 3, 2016

Review: Je Suis à Toi (Monsters in the Dark, #3.5) by Pepper Winters

Je Suis à Toi (Monsters in the Dark, #3.5)
“Life taught me an eternal love will demand the worst sacrifices. A transcendent love will split your soul, cleaving you into pieces. A love this strong doesn’t grant you sweetness—it grants you pain. And in that pain is the greatest pleasure of all.”

Q made me the happiest esclave in the world. He gave me his heart, his empire, his ruthless unforgiving love. And life finally left us in peace.

A man like my maître has special needs though, growing stronger as our lives intertwine. The only way to survive his monster is to agree to all his desires.

Including his latest wish.

I’m his.

And I won’t refuse.


Je Suis à Toi (I'm yours) is the passionate return of Q and Tess. Their lives had settled into a comfortable place until Tesse begins to worry that Q is keeping a secret. The secret draws doubt and concern and Q begins to unravel.

"And I love you, Tess. So stop taking away the small chances I have to be a gentleman so it at least makes it a little easier to be the monster you so desperately need."

Tess pushed Q to reveal his secret. He hid his secret fearful of the consequences. When the secret is finally revealed will Tess and Q unravel or will they become out stronger? 

I enjoyed the story, it was intensely sexy and sweet. Q is ready to move on with their lives but how he goes about it is insanely Alpha. Tess remains a rock, she fights for their relationship and their future.  If you enjoyed The Monsters in the Dark series then this is a must read. 4 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment