Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Review: Jackson by Eve Jagger

Jackson (Sexy Bastard #4)
I thought I knew what I wanted.

The perfect life, the perfect wife.

And then I met Skylar.

Turns out what I wanted wasn't what I needed.

She's spontaneous, beautifully chaotic. She's an irresistible storm about to let loose. She dances like a firecracker and finds the sexiest ways to get in trouble. She breaks into buildings and knows all of Atlanta's best taco trucks. She doesn't check the boxes on my list--she blows my list out of the water.

I thought I knew what I wanted, but now all I want is her.

But our lives are so different. She's chasing adventure and determined to never settle down. I'm climbing the ladder to success, setting the groundwork for my ambition and the family that I hope to build. When our worlds come together, will they fit together or will they clash?


The Sexy Bastards are back! Jackson, Jackson, Jackson…. A sexy architect that has every step of his life planned out, including a checklist for a future wife.  Yup, he’s created an actual checklist. When Skylar dances into his life he soon finds out his check list needs to be revised.
When opposites attract, the story of Jackson and Skyler.
“My life is in order: job stable, money coming in, house paid off, friends happy. Nothing should be stopping me from checking this next item off my life list.” Jackson is ready to settle down and find himself a wife.  What’s stopping him?
“This girl, I think. This crazy, spontaneous, beautiful girl.” A girl he met in a strip club, a girl who lives for today, a girl who doesn’t do relationships. Skyler is a free spirit. She want to live life to the fullest. She’s done playing it safe because it’s only caused her pain in the past.
The whole Sexy Bastards crew is back and its Jackson turn to find true love. I love this story, I laughed, smiled so hard my face hurt and cried.  Jackson and Skylar are extreme opposite. They both need to discover that in life there needs to be a happy medium between having fun and adulting.  It’s a difficult discovery filled with angst and heartache but their steamy connection finds them a HEA. 5 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment