Monday, May 23, 2016

Review: Panty Whisperer: The Complete Series by Sloane Howell

Panty Whisperer: The Complete Series (The Panty Whisperer, #1-3)
I love women. I’m not ashamed to admit that making a beautiful woman come is my main goal in life—one that I accomplish night after night. Women are as drawn to me as I am to them. I don’t get turned down. It’s not a brag, just a fact. At least it was a fact. Until I met Quinn—the one woman who didn’t fall for my easy charm. Now, I have to have her. She may not want to get close, may not want to admit that I turn her on and can give her a night that she’ll never forget, but she was mine the first moment I saw her. Eventually, I’ll have her beneath me, my hands in her hair, and my name on her lips. It’s what I do. I’m the Panty Whisperer.








The Panty Whisperer is a romantic nerd fest. The story centers around a man with mythical talents in giving women the best orgasms of their lives. He's also a kid at heart and lives by the force. Yes, I really mean the force as in Star Wars.
  
Herbert Joel Hannover is the gorgeously talented Panty Whisperer. He gives women a sexual experience they will never forget, however sometimes he picks up the wrong girl. 

Quinn is on a mission to exact justice after Joel brushed off her friend Olivia.  The plan is to tease him and blow him off. When her mission is complete she's not so sure she made the right decision.

There's a lot of drama ahead. Joel finds himself obsessed with Quinn but she won't betray her friendship with Olivia and act on her feelings. The premise of the story is good, the characters are interesting however I felt the story slightly dragged and I felt bombarded with the continual Star Wars references. I did laugh several times when the woman in the story desperately wanted to give Joel a blow job. If I hadn't known, it would have been an easy guess that the story was written by a man. The epilogue is fitting and for me the best part of the story. 3.5 Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment