Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Review: Mister O by Lauren Blakely

Mister O
Just call me Mister O. Because YOUR pleasure is my super power.

Making a woman feel ‘oh-god-that’s-good’ is the name of the game, and if a man can’t get the job done, he should get the hell out of the bedroom. I’m talking toe-curling, mind-blowing, sheet-grabbing ecstasy. Like I provide every time.

I suppose that makes me a superhero of pleasure, and my mission is to always deliver.

But then I'm thrown for a loop when a certain woman asks me to teach her everything about how to win a man. The only problem? She's my best friend's sister, but she's far too tempting to resist--especially when I learn that sweet, sexy Harper, has a dirty mind too and wants to put it to good use. What could possibly go wrong as I give the woman I've secretly wanted some no-strings-attached lessons in seduction?

No one will know, even if we send a few dirty sexts. Okay, a few hundred. Or if the zipper on her dress gets stuck. Not on that! Or if she gives me those f*&k-me-eyes on the train in front of her whole family.

The trouble is the more nights I spend with her in bed, the more days I want to spend with her out of bed. And for the first time ever, I'm not only thinking about how to make a woman cry out in pleasure --I'm thinking about how to keep her in my arms for a long time to come.

Looks like the real Adventures of Mister Orgasm have only just begun....



Mister O is an endearingly sweet, sexy romantic comedy. The characters are quirky, fun and witty. If you’re looking for a feel good romance then this one is for you!

Mister O was a definite surprise, with the name like Mister O I was expecting a sexy, over-the-top playboy. What I found was an endearing, quirky good guy with a golden heart.
“I want to look into someone’s eyes and feel like he knows me, understands me. I want him to see my quirks and accept them, not try to change them. I want to know what that’s like.”
Nick Hammer, aka Mister O, is the creator of an animated spoof of a dirty superhero. He’s very successful in his career and giving woman pleasure, however he hasn’t discovered true love.
Harper Holiday is magician who has been too busy with work to date. She’s also a little quirky. What Harper needs is a good lesson in the opposite sex. Who does she turn to, none other than her brother’s best friend, Nick.
Nick and Harper share many of the same quirks, Harry Potter, the love of showers and some dirty texting that will make you blush. They only planned for a week of opposite sex tutelage while Harper’s brother is honeymooning, but when Nick begins to develop strong feeling for Harper the idea of an expiration date is no longer an option. Now the question is does Harper feel the same way? This story was truly a surprise! I love every page. Nick and Harper are sexy nerds with quirky personalities. You couldn't ask for a better match. 5 Stars! 

No comments:

Post a Comment