Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Review: Dirty Girl by Meghan March


Desperately seeking rich, famous, single guy with a giant cock to make my lying, cheating, should’ve-been-born-dickless ex-boyfriend realize what he’s just lost.
Oh, and I give great head. Just sayin’.


No man in his right mind would answer that ad.
Except thousands did.
My name is Greer Karas, and I should never be allowed near another bottle of booze again. Because when I drink, my friend and I do stupid things. Like take a page out of my older brother Creighton’s playbook and post something completely asinine on the Internet. Waking up with a giant hangover to find my humiliating personal ad has gone viral is not my finest moment.
Cue my look of shock when one of Hollywood’s hottest new bad boys, Cavanaugh Westman, comes knocking at my door and drops his pants to prove that he does indeed have a giant cock.
What he doesn’t have is an explanation for why he disappeared from my life without a word three years ago, only to show up on the big screen two years later, killing bad guys in action flicks.
And now he wants me again.
What the hell do I do now?


Well, I wasn't expecting that ending. You need to read Dirty Girl because the twist is completely unexpected. I was speculating the twist throughout the story and each guess eventually becomes negated as more information is provided. I needed to get to the end, the story was taunting me and it did not fail. Dirty Girl is a steamy, second chance love story, part 1.

To err is human but when it's Greer Karas drunken mistake it becomes a PR nightmare. Greer discovered her boyfriend cheating which led to a drunken ad seeking a well endowed man. When Cavanaugh (Cav) discovers Greer’s ad, he knows that she sending him a message and he’s ready to act.

What ensues next is a wall banging reunion. Greer has plenty of questions about what happened three years ago when Cav disappeared. Cav is evasively dominate, commanding Greer in order to avoid the truth. But at last the truth can never stay hidden for long.

Luckily, the second book will be released shortly. I can't image what will come next. I think I'm as freaked as Greer. 4 Stars.  


No comments:

Post a Comment