Thursday, March 10, 2016

Review: Take Me (Lessons in Seduction Book 2) by Sophie Holloway

Take Me (Lessons in Seduction Book 2)
I want more of her. All of her. 



I want to drive her wild every single night until she's learned all the sinfully wicked things I need to teach her.



But someone is trying to tear us apart. Someone’s gunning for my company too. What they don’t know is that I’m the kind of man who protects what's his. 

My family, my business, and this woman.

I will do whatever it takes.

Just try me.




Take Me is book two of the Lessons in Seduction series. The fast paced story is heating up! Jack has set Eve on fire, she can't stop thinking of sex. Her "Post-first-coitus-itis. Penis hallucinations are classic symptoms." Jake finds himself in the same boat, Eve has taken over his mind, body and soul. Eve remains in danger, someone continues to lurk in the dark threatening Eve's safety. Jake begins to questions Eve's father and brother's over protectiveness. There are still plenty of secrets to be discovered and truths to be revealed. I'm enjoying the characters struggle with keeping their relationship formal. Jake has really made a name for himself as a player and Eve can't lose him as he's her only family.I can't wait for the final book in the series. The cliffy is big! 4 Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment