Monday, February 22, 2016

Review: Teach Me: Lessons in Seduction by Sophie Holloway

Teach Me: Lessons in Seduction
I'm Manhattan's biggest player, a man with a reputation for delivering unparalleled pleasure.

But she's untouchable. Off limits. And the most captivating woman I've ever met

I've never wanted a woman they way I want my business partner's little sister. But I've learned to hold back when it comes to the seductively innocent Eva.

Until the day she asks me to teach her everything. Absolutely everything. Every position, every seductive trick, every wicked, forbidden way I've ever pleasured the women I've brought home.

I've promised to protect this girl, but there's only so much a man can resist...

***
I've wanted him for years.

Jack Bennett is sinfully gorgeous, utterly charming, and, as rumor has it, a GOD in bed.

The time has come to shed my virginity, join the ranks of women having sex in the city, and learn how to please a man.

Who else would I ask but him? My teenage crush, and the only man who has ever made my bones melt with one dark, sinful look.

The problem is--someone doesn't want me to move beyond the fear and pain of the past, and that someone is closing in on me...


Amazon US / Amazon UK

Teach Me is part one of three in the series. It’s a sexy, fasted paced story about a woman who has been overly protected by her family and now that they are gone, she wants to learn how to please a man.

Eva Fiorini wants a lesson in sex. For once she wants to feel sexy. Wanted. Desired. She turns to her brother’s best friend, Jack Bennett, who is also Manhattan’s biggest player. Jack is momentarily torn between honoring his deceased best friend’s wishes or choosing to follow his penis. In typical man fashion he chooses his penis.

Just when Eva decides to explore her sexuality, someone from the past doesn't take too kindly to her new look and attitude. Her past is coming out of hiding. Teach Me is a Mafia style Sex in the City story. The secrets can't be hidden for long. The story ends in a cliff hanger. 3.5 Intriguing Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment