Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Review: Three Dirty Secrets by Nikki Sloane

Three Dirty Secrets (Blindfold Club, #4)
No man can own me. I negotiate sex for money at an illicit blindfold club, but my body is not for sale. I don’t submit and I don’t surrender.

Until I meet him. This beautiful artist’s tattoo now covers the scar of the worst mistake of my life.

Being with him could expose everything I’ve been hiding, and although there’s so much at stake, I can’t stop myself. The battle for control between us is too hot, too powerful to resist.

With all my dirty secrets, what’s going to happen when he forces me to come clean?






This is a story of when two dominates meet and find themselves in a sexually charged relationship. I'm not kidding you when I say sexually charged! These two take the cake when it comes to fighting for power in the bedroom. It's intense and be prepared for your libido to go into overdrive.

Regan Wilson has secrets, some dirty and some more serious. She's a negotiator at the blindfold club, where she has a hidden agenda. When she decides to hide a scar that haunts her, she finally meets her match. Silas owns a art gallery and tattoos on the side. He's all Alpha, hot greedy and dominating. Although their attraction is explosive, they both want to be on top.


"You like to be in charge?" His voice was low and seductive. "That's too bad, Regan. So do I."

Their domineering personalities lead them to a whirl wind of hot and steamy sex. They both push to dominate. Their sex life is off the charts but there are looming secrets Regan can't share that could tear apart their relationship and her friendships at the blind fold club.

Three Dirty Secrets is steamy, sexually charged and angsty. Regan secrets are intense. I love that she's goes for the gusto, not worrying about social conformity. Silas allows her to be herself but also does a great job reigning her in.  I really enjoyed catching up with the characters from the previous stories. I can't wait to read what comes next. The blindfold club maybe taking on a new spin, we can only wait to read. 5 secretive stars!


No comments:

Post a Comment