Thursday, January 7, 2016

Review- Healing Melody by Ozlo & Priya Grey

Healing Melody

His Touch Makes Me Forget My Scars...

Melody
I had everything: looks, money, adoring fans all over the world. In a split-second, everything changed.

Now, I’m a prisoner in my own home, scared to face the world. Then one fateful night I meet him. Kade’s tough, fearless, and knows the meaning of the word loss. He’s also sexy as hell. When our worlds collide, neither one of us will be the same.

Kade
I’m a fighter. I have the scars to prove it, not just from the war, but from inside the ring too. And although we come from two different worlds, Melody’s scars run just as deep. After everything I’ve lost, it’s hard to keep fighting. But then Melody gives me a reason.


Wow, this story is a emotional roller coaster ride! It's a story of two souls who have lost their will to live and their encounter that gives them hope. This story is a real page turner, it's heartbreaking, soul mending and steamy. 

Melody's life is destroyed. She's unable to face the world because of her scars but if she doesn't fulfill her obligations she could loose everything.  Kade has lost his son, he suffers from PTSD and finds himself working to repay a debt. They are both suffering from personal loses until they come together and sparks fly. The story is gripping, their struggle is grief-stricken and their salvation is uplifting. It's a quick read that will leave you smiling! 4 Healing Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment