Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Review- Big Rock by Lauren Blakely

Big Rock

It's not just the motion of the ocean, ladies. It's definitely the SIZE of the boat too.

And I've got both firing on all cylinders. In fact, I have ALL the right assets. Looks, brains, my own money, and a big cock.

You might think I'm an asshole. I sound like one, don’t I? I'm hot as sin, rich as heaven, smart as hell and hung like a horse.

Guess what? You haven't heard my story before. Sure, I might be a playboy, like the NY gossip rags call me. But I’m the playboy who’s actually a great guy. Which makes me one of a kind.

The only trouble is, my dad needs me to cool it for a bit. With conservative investors in town wanting to buy his flagship Fifth Avenue jewelry store, he needs me not only to zip it up, but to look the part of the committed guy. Fine. I can do this for Dad. After all, I’ve got him to thank for the family jewels. So I ask my best friend and business partner to be my fiancĂ©e for the next week. Charlotte’s up for it. She has her own reasons for saying yes to wearing this big rock.

And pretty soon all this playing pretend in public leads to no pretending whatsoever in the bedroom, because she just can’t fake the kind of toe-curling, window-shattering orgasmic cries she makes as I take her to new heights between the sheets.

But I can’t seem to fake that I might be feeling something real for her.

What the fuck have I gotten myself into with this…big rock?


Spencer and Charlotte are best friends and business partners. Their connection is very important to Spencer, he doesn't want anything to change it. So when he devised a fake engagement to his best friend to help his Father with the sale of his business, it comes along with comical rules that he can't help but break because there's nothing fake about this engagement. The question is does Charlotte feel the same.

Spencer is a cocky playboy. He knows what are his best assets and how to use them.

"And you don’t want to ride a miniature pony when you can saddle up on a rock-star cock at the rodeo of your pleasure."

Yes, that is a direct quote and my favorite. Spencer cracks me up with his cockiness. He's also a typical oblivious male which makes the story that more enjoyable. The story made me laugh, smirk and cry happy tears. It doesn't take long for Spencer to grow on you. He has good intentions that get him in all sorts of trouble but that's what gives him personality. 5 "Start at ten, finishes at twelve," Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment