Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Review- Dear Professor by Blaire Drake

Dear Professor

Dear Professor,

Does it bother you that you’re ten years older than me?
Have you ever thought it’s wrong that you watched me fuck another guy on camera for months?
What do you want from me, really? All I wanted was my letter of recommendation, but now I’m stuck, aren’t I? Stuck under your thumb… And your body.
From cam girl to personal whore, and all by the age of twenty-one. You’ve got me good, haven’t you?
But guess what? I can play too. Grab the polish, because I’ve found your skeleton, and it's time to dust.
I’ll see you in class.
Oh and, Sir? I’m not wearing any panties.
Love, Darcy
P.s. you’re an asshole.



I'm a big fan of Professor/Student stories. Dear Professor has a slightly different take on this genre. Just as stated on the cover the professor really is an a-whole.

Darcy is a struggling college student who pays her bills as a cam-girl. Jordan Keaton is Darcy's very sexy but coldhearted history Professor. Darcy needs a letter of recommendation from the Professor to complete her application to law school. Professor Keaton is very willing to give her a recommendation however it comes with strings attached.

"I want you until the end of the semester," he continued, his eyes never wavering from mine. "An then you'll get our letter."

If Darcy didn't comply, Professor Keaton would her reveal her secret and she could kiss a top law school goodbye.

The dilemma is an interesting one, either way Darcy was screwed. (yes, I meant that literally and figuratively.) The story itself was steamy but it left a little long. The author did a great job creating the most unlikable/likable professor I've have read to date. Just when I was beginning to understand and even like Professor Keaton the author added another twist and I was back to name calling. In the end I enjoyed the story and the ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment