Monday, November 16, 2015

Review: Wrong for Me by Charlotte Byrd

Wrong for Me

He shouldn't have been an outlaw, I shouldn't have fallen for him...

EMMA

Jack Hart was all wrong for me. He was in a motorcycle club. I was studying pre-med. He was a criminal, and I've never even jaywalked.

After my mom had left, the last thing I wanted was a relationship. But then I started falling for Jack. Why did he have to have a girlfriend? Why did I have to go out with his brother?


*Previously published as Big Bear Outlaw MC Romance series: Desire, Crave, Lust.

**Mature situations and language



 A short tale of star crossed lovers who want to make a better life for themselves.

Emma lives with her alcoholic father. Her mother left them no longer wanting to deal with her husband's drinking. Emma has plans to go away to college and get away from the town that looks at her with pity. What she hadn't planned on was her feelings for two brothers.

Kyle and Jack are brothers and are part of an MC. Jack attends the local college with Emma. What they share in class sparks a connection. However Jack also has a girlfriend. When Kyle meets Emma at a party he takes the initiative and asks her out. Emma struggles with her feelings for both brothers.

I really enjoyed the story. Emma is young, in a difficult situation but wants to move on and better herself. She has a lot to grapple with when she gets involved with two brothers. There's a feel good ending that left me smiling and wanting more.

No comments:

Post a Comment