Monday, November 2, 2015

Review: Prince Albert by Sabrina Paige

Prince Albert

Prince Albert is a royal prick.
He’s the most famous one on the planet – wealthy, gorgeous, and a notorious playboy. He’s also the most conceited, insufferable, arrogant man I’ve ever met.
Did I mention he’s a freaking prince? An actual, real life Prince Not-So-Charming.
He’s tattooed and pierced, too. Prince Albert has a Prince Albert piercing. That's right – he's pierced you-know-where. Allegedly. I’ve never seen it.
My mother is marrying a king. Being a princess is every girl’s fantasy, right?
Except that means Albie is my new stepbrother.
Oh, and one more thing -- I accidentally married him.
We’re keeping the biggest secret on the planet.
Ever heard the fairy tale about the Princess and her stepbrother?
Yeah, I didn’t think so.
I’m royally screwed.



 Drunken disheveled Cinderella meets Prince No-So- Charming

This is a fun story about Prince Albert of Protrovia who accidentally runs into and drunkenly marries Isabella Kensington, who unbeknownst to him is his future step-sister. Yes, there is a little bit of angst and drama but the incredible sexual tension makes the book fun to read. 

Albert "Albie" is the wayward, irresponsible crown prince. He had his fair share of women and doesn't mind showing off his private parts to the world. Isabella "Belle" is the Little Miss Do Gooder, spent two years doing charity work in Africa. Two opposites who's balance each other out. 

Belle is shocked to find out that she married her future step-brother. She knows that she needs to stay away from Albie but he makes it very difficult for her to resist him. I loved the seductive playfulness between the characters. Albie is all Alpha. When they come together they steam up the pages. I've really enjoyed Sabrina Paige's Step-Brother series.  Prince Albert is definitely the sexist.

No comments:

Post a Comment