Monday, November 23, 2015

Review- Carnal Desire (Onyx Club Series) by Sebastian Ex

Carnal Desire (Onyx Club Series)

My name is Nathan Stone, and I’m part owner of a BDSM club called The Onyx Room – and I’m not like any other man you’ve ever met.

I own the club with my two best friends, Matthew and Brandon. I’m the dungeon Master who runs The Onyx Room. Matthew and Brandon support me.

I’m also in love with my girl. Bianca and I have been together since the night she got in my car to sell me her body. She thought I’d take her for an hour to sate my carnal desire, but what she didn’t know was that I’d seen her before and purposely bought her to save her from herself.

Bianca needed more than a Dominant. She needed a Master. My name is Master Nathan Stone, and welcome to my world.

*Possible triggers, coarse language, graphic sex and adult themes.



Carnal Desire by far is my favorite of the series. The story is deeply routed in BSDM and the author does a great job explaining the differences in the types of BDSM relationships. In this story Nathan and Bianca have a Master/slave relationship that moves past sexual desire into carnal need.

Bianca suffers from a abusive past. It's seriously beyond abusive, it's a past that not many would survive. Nathan has taken over as her Master to help her survive. She needs him to control her life so she can feel free. However soon Nathan realizes it's going to take more then just their relationship and some therapy for Bianca to truly begin to heal and move on with her life.

The story is powerful. Bianca's struggle is painful and deep-seated.  Nathan takes control and provides Bianca with structure. When it's not enough and Bianca is threatened, Nathan contacts his brother to assist with removing the threat but always taking Bianca's well-being into account first. I love Nathan, he's intelligent, Alpha and unaware that he's a stud. There is a happy ending and introductions to new characters. I'm hoping for a future book about Nathan's grizzly brother, Jason.  If you enjoy reading BDSM stories then I recommend Carnal Desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment