Monday, October 5, 2015

Review: The Voice Between My Legs (Part 1) by Ozlo Grey, Priya Grey

The Voice Between My Legs (Part 1)

A BDSM Sexual Awakening

I've done things you might not agree with. You may not like me because of it. But if you lived through what I experienced, maybe you'd see things differently. I wasn't going to let anyone get in the way of my new life...then I met him.

Cooper West is attractive, wealthy, and CEO of one of hottest companies in New York City. He can have any girl he wants… he chose me. I have to tell him about the things I've done...but how?

What would happen if you let the man of your dreams read your diary? Would he still want to be with you? I'm about to find out. 




This is definitely a story about a BDSM Sexual, Erotic Awaking. It's also a story about a woman who has survived and is taking life by the balls! 
 
Lacey is a survivor, she has a plan and is moving forward with her life. Lacey has moved back to New York and instead of returning to her old position, she's pursuing her dream as a photographer. Lacey is finding her happiness however there is one part of her life that is still suffering, her sex drive.  Luckily for Lacey her new friend Penelope has the answer to rev up Lacey's sex drive. 
    
There's a twist in the story that includes a young hot billionaire who's not ready for the challenge. Or maybe he is? We won't find out till book two.

No comments:

Post a Comment