Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Review: Rule (Songs of Corruption, #3) by C.D. Reiss

Rule (Songs of Corruption, #3)

Book Three in The Corruption Series. You must read SPIN and RUIN before reading RULE!

Theresa and Antonio.
They've been through hell. Antonio has a price on his head for turning his back on a marriage deal, and Theresa has no intention of turning her back on him. They're devoted and strong, ready for anything....

A Love Tested To The Limit
And then, someone from Antonio's past reappears. Someone who can give him everything he ever wanted, and who can shake them to their very core.

#livetogether
#dietogether

In this stunning conclusion to the USA Today Bestselling series, Antonio and Theresa will have their passion, their devotion and their very will to live tested.






"You are my life. It doesn't matter what I am, or what I've done, as long as you're mine. Nothing in the past matters. There is you, and nothing else."

Rule is not a fairy-tale. If you're looking for a sweet romance this is not it.  Rule is a story about a man and woman who have a deep, dark connection. They commit unspeakable crimes that are forged in love. It's a powerful story of revenge, love and devotion. I absolutely love and adore CD Reiss, she never lets me down. I wanted, waited and hung on to every word that was said regarding the conclusion of the Corruption Series. I was not disappointed.  I found myself vested in the characters. Theresa became a different person in this final book. I'm amazed how she's transformed. Her truth is powerful and scary. She is truly Antonio's counterpart. My Capo did not let me down. He's remains overwhelming and self wheeling. This is a very different spin on a fairy tale ending. One not to be left unread. I highly recommend this series, it's poetry in motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment