Monday, September 21, 2015

Review: Cash (Sexy Bastard, #2) by Eve Jagger

Cash (Sexy Bastard, #2)

The minute any woman walks into my bar, I can tell two things about her: what she wants to drink, and how she likes to f*ck.

I’m Cash: bartender at the hottest bar in Atlanta. I’ve got girls lining up around the block, and they all know the rules: no strings, no promises, and no morning-after snuggling. You want brunch? Call your sister. You want the best sex of your life? Call me. Or better yet, just drop by the bar anytime. Clothing optional.

There’s a reason they call me a sexy bastard.
And yes, I really am that good.








If you enjoyed Hard by Eve Jagger, you're going to love Cash! (You do not need to read Hard before reading Cash) Cash Gardner is the sexy, secretive, playboy bartender who has finally found his perfect fit, Savannah Sunday. That's of course, if he can move past his philosophy of living for the 'here and now'.

The story is about two people who have run from their past and let it dictate their present. Cash and Savannah have secrets, they are self punishing trying to make up for others faults. I enjoyed how the characters were developed, they are both driven and successful. Their relationship progressed quickly, however the book felt a little long. Over all I enjoyed the story and the very hot, sexy scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment