Monday, August 17, 2015

Review: Tyrant (King #2) by T.M. Frazier

Tyrant (King, #2)

I. Remember. Everything.

Only now I wish I didn't.

When the fog is sucked away from my mind like smoke through a vacuum, the truth that has been beyond my reach for months finally reveals itself.

But the relief I thought I would feel never comes, and I'm more afraid now than I was the morning I woke up handcuffed in King's bed.

Because with the truth comes dark secrets I was never meant to know.

I will put the lives of those I love most at risk if I let on that my memory has returned, or if I seek help from the heavily tattooed felon who owns me body and soul.

I don't know if I'm strong enough to resist the magnetic pull toward King that grows stronger every day.

He's already saved me in more ways than one. Now it's my turn to do whatever it takes to save him.

Even if that means marrying someone else...



It's a crazy, dark, twisted ending to King and Doe/Ray/Pup's story. If you are missing Preppy, don't worry Preppy may be gone, his soul is still around protecting his friends.

Brantley King had survived an attempt on is life but it's not over. He finds himself and everyone around him still in danger. He decides Pup is safest with her family as he plots to remove his enemy. 

Now that Pup is home with her family, she struggles returning her old life. A senator's daughter, a mother and a girlfriend to a boy she doesn't love. What she does discover are her feelings she has for King.


"I never expected to fall in love with King. My captor, my tormentor, my lover, my friend, my world."

Pups memory begins to return. She begins to put together the truth about Nikki and it's dark and twisted. At the same time King and Bear are fighting for their lives. Warning, the fight will make you cringe. 

King returns to his true self, dark and dangerous and he's dam scary and  a touch insane. Bear stands by his side, through thick and thin. Unfortunately he's was also almost destroyed in the processes. Don't count out Pup, she's a survivor. She had to endure unbelievable torture. I'm telling you this book is DARK. I loved it!

The story takes you on a dark, twisted roller coaster ride with evil lurking around every corner. Whatever you do "Don't trust Trust the Tyrant."



Displaying tyrant teaser 1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment