Thursday, August 6, 2015

Review: Three Little Mistakes by Nikki Sloane

Three Little Mistakes (Blindfold Club #3)

I sell sex, sin, and pleasure, but it isn’t just my business, it’s my entire life. I get off on the power of controlling it all.

She’s the one woman I can’t have.

She threatens everything, and yet I can’t stay away. There’s a beautiful, sexual creature inside this timid girl that’s desperate to claw its way out. I’m going to set it free, even if it brings my empire tumbling down.

I have to believe she’ll be worth all the little mistakes I’ve made.









5+++ Stars! This is Joseph and Noemi's story and it's the sexist story I have read in a long time. I absolutely loved it and it's my favorite of The Blindfold Club series. Joseph's story is even better than I anticipated. From his appearance in previous books, I may have not been the biggest Joseph fan but in the end I couldn't get enough. 

Joseph is the epitome of a dominate alpha. He's commanding and protective. He is also a successful business man, owner a restaurant, night club and the very illegal Blindfold Club. 
 
Noemi is a 'good girl' who follows all the rules. She was brought up with conservative values and struggles with her subconscious to let go of her inhibitions. Joseph assists her with releasing her 'bad girl' and in turn she finds satisfaction. Better said, he commands her to submit.  

"You want things, but you're too shy to ask, or too scare of what will happen. I'm offering you pleasure like you wouldn't believe, and you'll be safe from regret or judgement. If you say yes, your desires become my responsibility."


Although Joseph has found love, he keeps a potentially damaging secret. A secret that could destroy his business, his future and Noemi. Noemi must not only overcome her internal struggle with her ingrained conservative beliefs but also find a way to move past Joseph's secret once it's revealed.  What is Joseph willing to lose to in order to keep Noemi.

Be ready for a hot, steamy page turner. If you have read the previous stories in the series, you will have a totally different opinion of Joseph by the end of the book. I'm really happy that the series is not over, it looks like we can expect another Blindfold Club book early next year.



No comments:

Post a Comment