Monday, August 24, 2015

Review: Deadly (Empathy, #3) by Ker Dukey

Deadly (Empathy, #3)

Deadly (An Empathy Novella)


Normal is not something Ryan and Cereus have ever been, where’s the fun in normal?

When Cereus’s dreams follow her into the waking hours, she has to come to terms with the fact, Ryan is not the only monster in her madness.
That she herself… can be just as deadly.













I strongly suggest that you read, Empathy, Desolate and Vacant before reading Deadly. This series is very dark, twisted and deadly. It gave me goose bumps. 

Ryan is hollow and vacant of emotions, his life changed when he met Cereus. Cereus is his everything and she worships him in return. Ryan wants to teach her how to control her urges but it maybe too late. Cereus out of control and Ryan struggles to keep her safe. 

Ryan is warped! He almost has me believing that he and Cereus are just misunderstood, that they are different and not just evil. I started to develop empathy for the characters, even though they took joy in deadly sins.

"...Show him your kind of fun Cereus." 
I found the ending unexpected, I need more Ryan. He still intrigues me. Ryan stayed true to himself till the very end. If you like your stories dark and twisted this is for you. I love it.  Ker Dukey leaves me wanting more every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment