Saturday, July 25, 2015

Review: Sweet Billionaire Stepbrother by Harlow Grace

Sweet Billionaire Stepbrother

ONE NIGHT CHANGES EVERYTHING

Rich. Sexy. The catch of the century.
Grayson Forbes is intelligent, gorgeous and heir to a mining fortune.
He's thoughtful, gentle and caring.
Everything a woman wants in a man.
Beautiful women climb over each other to get into his bed.

Grayson is also my stepbrother and best friend.
We adore one another.
He's my comfort blanket.
And to him, I am simply his geeky stepsister.

Until one night.
One night that changes everything between us.
Once I'd had a taste, he's all I want.

It's wrong. It can never be.
Grayson Forbes is everything I can never have.

My name is Layla and this is my story.





I'm happy to say that the blub is a little miss guiding, as in fact this is not only Layla's story but also Grayson's. What I appreciated most was the story held both POV's.

Grayson is returns home from school. He finished studying to be a Doctor but unfortunately for him his father has bigger ideas. His father wants him back home to take over the very successful family business. After returning home he discovers his feelings for his step-sister Layla have changed.

Layla is a bit of a geek, she's more concerned about her grades and future career then her appearance. She is still a virgin, but she has a plan to get laid. Her plan includes a playboy who's older brother was Grayson's arch nemesis. Grayson will go to great lengths to hinder Layla's plan, but will they work? And even if Grayson could win over Layla is it possible for them to have a relationship? Inquiring minds want to know.

I like Layla, she's herself. She doesn't attempt to be someone she's not. She does lack some confidence about her appearance, wanting to hide instead of being seen.  I'm hoping in the next book she develops some self confidence in her appearance. Grayson is total Alpha! I love his jealousy. He's protective and caring. I can't wait for the next book to find out how they will deal with their family, friends, and social standing.  It's going to get interesting.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment