Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Review: The Scene Part Two by Roxy Sloane

The Scene Part Two (The Scene, #2)

The one man I can’t stay away from is the man I swore to destroy.

I came to Miami determined to reveal the truth behind my brother’s death. Now I’ve discovered that Xavier is the crime king running this city — and I’m going to take him down - if I can keep my hands off him long enough to think straight.

I’m in over my head now, but there’s no going back.













Whaoo! This story takes a suspenseful turn. Nicole's attraction to Xavier heats up but so does her suspicion. Xavier has hidden secrets and Nicole has not been able to crack them. Nicole is provided more information about her brother's death and confirms her beliefs. It becomes apparent to Nicole that she needs to stop her pursuit of the truth about her brother's death and get away from the one person who could be putting her in greater danger.  Or is he? Things get real! 

I can't wait for the conclusion, I need answers. Roxy Sloane knows how to keeps us on our toes and this story does not fail. If you're looking for heat and fiction you've come to the right scene!

Reading Order
The Scene AmazonUS
The Scene Part 2  AmazonUS

No comments:

Post a Comment