Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Review: Manwhore +1 (Manwhore #2) by Katy Evans

Manwhore +1 (Manwhore, #2)

Billionaire playboy? Check.
Ruthless businessman? Check.
Absolutely sinful? Check.

Malcolm Saint was an assignment. A story. A beautiful, difficult man I was supposed to uncover for a racy exposé.

I intended to reveal him, his secrets, his lifestyle—not let him reveal me. But my head was overtaken by my heart and suddenly nothing could stop me from falling. I fell for him, and I fell hard.

Malcolm Saint is absolute Sin, and I've become a hopeless Sinner.

Now that the assignment is over, Saint wants something from me--something unexpected--and I want this wicked playboy's heart. But how can I prove to the man who trusts no one that I’m worthy of becoming his plus one?






I’m in love with Malcolm and Rachel’s story.  Rachel was assigned to write a racy expose about Malcolm Saint for her dying news publication. After falling in love with Saint she decides not to go forward with the article, but it’s too late.  The article is published by another news organization.  Rachel attempts to apologize with her own ‘love letter’. Although Malcolm is hurt, he’s going on with his life until he is ready to once again take a chance on Rachel. Malcolm father, may have unsuspectedly, incited their reunion.  
Rachel is awesome. She made a huge mistake, she may have hidden the truth but she owns up to it. Malcolm offers Rachel a job opportunity, but Rachel declines. She knows that working for Malcolm will not afford her the opportunity to win him back. She doesn’t give up on them. It doesn’t come easy for Rachel to win Malcolm back, she needs to prove her loyalty and take a leap outside of her comfort zone.  Rachel has to make tough choices for her future, for their future, for love.    

“I’d do it all again for another moment with him. I’d do it all again with him. I’d leap blindly into the air if only there were even a 0.01 percent chance that he’d still be there, waiting to catch me,.”

The story is filled with forgiveness, incredibly hot reunions, ambition, faith, and love.  Love can make people do crazy things and for Rachel and Malcolm love made them better people. I adore Katy Evan’s stories, they lighten your heart and give you hope.

Pagani Huayra

No comments:

Post a Comment